Watch & win
Terms and Conditions
- By taking part in this Competition, each Participant acknowledges, confirms, and declares that they have read these General Terms and Conditions
("Terms and Conditions"), and they commit to adhere to all of their provisions. Even if a Participant has not read the Terms and Conditions, they agree
that these Terms and Conditions are applicable and legally binding for them in all respects. Consequently, participation in this Activity is the exclusive
responsibility of the Participant. Participants understand that the Company shall not be held accountable for any injuries, losses, claims, or damages of
any nature arising from or related to their participation in the Competition or from the acceptance or misuse of any awarded prizes. Each participant
agrees to waive and release the Company from the aforementioned claims and liabilities. This includes, without limitation and to the extent permitted by
applicable laws, personal injuries, fatalities, fitness for a specific purpose, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion
- The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at their absolute discretion without prior notice due to unforeseen and exceptional
events beyond their reasonable control. This includes but is not limited to, any actual, anticipated, or alleged violations of applicable laws or regulations.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unenforceable or illegal, that specific portion will be severed from the Terms and Conditions without
affecting the validity of the remaining provisions. In the event of any contradiction or discrepancy between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
and any other publications regarding the Competition (excluding announcements from the Company regarding changes), these Terms and Conditions
shall prevail in all matters and for all purposes.
- The Company shall not be held liable for failing to fulfill any of their obligations under the Competition due to circumstances beyond their reasonable
control. In such cases, the Company shall not be liable to compensate the Participant.
- In the event of any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions, the conduct of the Competition, the selection of winners, or any other matters related to
the Competition, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding on the Participant. No correspondence or discussion will be entered, and it shall
not be challenged in any court of law.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or Winner or reject any entry as they see fit, without notice or reason, and without any
liability to the Participant or the Winner.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate or cancel the Competition in whole or in part or modify the Competition in any manner, without prior notice
and at any time, without liability to any person.
- The responsibility for providing accurate and complete personal details lies solely with the Participant. The Company shall not be responsible for the
accuracy or entry of details. Inaccurate or incomplete entries will be considered invalid. Any entry that does not comply with the Terms and Conditions
will also be invalid.
- In cases where the Competition requires Participants to create and submit content, the Company reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or winner
if, in the Company's sole discretion, the content submitted by the Participant may violate any applicable law, appear to infringe any intellectual property
right of a third party or for any other reason deemed fit by the Company, without notice or reason,
and without any liability whatsoever.
- This Competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- The Competition, Olper’s All Stars Watch & Win, is being run and managed by FrieslandCampina Engro Pakistan Limited (COMPANY).
- By participating, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
- Participants are required to answer six questions provided in the leaflet, handed over to them at their schools. Participants are
required to watch the Olper’s All Stars film on YouTube to be able to answer the questions.
- To participate in the competition, you are required to email the answers along with your full details to
email@example.com before 30th November, 2023. Each entry must contain the following details: full name, class,
school name, contact number, parent’s name, and parent’s CNIC number.
- The competition will be managed by a representative of the COMPANY and answers will be judged as right or wrong
by the representative.
- In case of more than 10 correct entries, COMPANY will conduct a lucky draw to determine a list of ten (10) winners.
- Winners will be contacted directly before 31st January, 2024 via email and contact numbers.
- Winners will have to prove their identity through a valid CNIC or B-Form and parent’s CNIC before the dispatch of prizes. Failure to
provide these within one week of request from COMPANY will result in disqualification.
- The Company is gathering the above information for the sole purpose of identification and the Company will retain the same
information till 1st May 2024.
- All prizes will be delivered to the winners before 30th April, 2024 on the addresses provided by the participants.
- COMPANY will bear no responsibility of damage to the gifts once they have been received by the winners.
- COMPANY reserves the right to change the gifts, in case of procurement or availability issues.
- The decision of the representative will be deemed full and final.